Tweet what you Blog
Ever felt like having a handy tool that could update your twitter microblog when you create a new blog post, and that could automatically make your url short using TinyURL service and also allowing you to analyse using Google Analytics? Here comes a solution – Tracked Tweets, a WordPress Plugin by Jack McIntyre.
Installing Tracked Tweets:
- Download Tracked Tweets from WordPress Extend
- Upload it to your host to wp-content/plugins/
- Get in to your WordPress backend (admin panel)
- Click on ‘Plugins’ in the left pane and enable Tracked Tweets
- Once enabled, you will be able to manage it from ‘Settings’ in the left pane
Tracked Tweet Settings
- The username/password is your Twitter username/password. You will have to enter it inorder to update your Twitter microblog
- Google Analytics users can enter the source and medium to analyze the hits that land on your site through Twitter
- The Tweet format is the text that will be displayed on your Twitter microblog when you create a new blog post.
So what are your waiting for? Start Twittering your blog posts automatically. Thanks to Jack McIntyre for this great plugin.